Add background music to videos!
After recording a video, overlay music to give it a professional feel.
50 royalty-free music tracks have been composed specifically for the app and can be used without any restrictions. There is a small one-time in-app purchase to use the royalty-free music.
Steps to add music to video
- Record a video
- In the Preview screen, tap the Add Music button (within the EDIT section)
- Choose whether you wish to add music from our royalty-free music library, or from your library. You should only use music that you own the rights to. This is why we have provided our own royalty-free tracks for you to use risk-free.
- Select the music track to use
- Configure how the music should play using the options below:
As the settings above are changed, they can be previewed by tapping on the video.
- Once you’re happy with how the music plays with the video, press Done in the top corner to return to the preview screen and Save or Share the video.